Access your Studio
First make sure you are logged in, then access your studio by clicking the “My Studio” link located in the main navigation under “My Account“.
Once logged in, navigate to Products > Add New
Next navigate to Products > Add New
Product Name and URL
Start by giving your product a Name. This will also auto generate a product URL.
Price, Sale Price and Product File
Let’s move on to the Product Data, General tab.
- Give your product a regular price, in our example $10, do not enter the currency symbol.
- If you want to apply a discount on the product, enter a sale price, in our example $7.
- Next is to upload the actual product file. Click on “Add File“, give your file a name and then click on “Choose file” to upload it. Make sure it’s not compressed or a zip, accepted file formats are JPG, PNG, PDF and MP4.
- Once uploaded, the file becomes encrypted and not viewable unless purchased, so it may appear all black or white, it’s normal and is also how we protect your product.
- You can edit, replace or delete the file by simply clicking “Choose File” again.
- If you have multiple Photos or Art pieces for this product, simply click on the “Add File” again and repeat the process.
Let’s move on to the “Product Data > Linked Products” tab.
This section allows you to choose related products. Each single product page on the website has a “Related” section showing more products. This is completely optional if you want to decide exactly what to show. If you do not chose any, our system will use its algorithm and automatically do it for you. It’s recommended to start using this only when you have lots of products added to your Studio.
Next is the Product Description. This is where you describe your product in detail. Include as much detail as possible as it helps clients / users find your product based on the words in your description.
For example, mention what your character / model is wearing, what colors, what position or action they are doing, who is the character / model and etc.
This also helps with search engine rankings.
Next we got “Categories” which is on the right side of the screen on desktop. Here you choose which categories this product belongs to. In our case it’s Art and it’s also On Sale.
Next we got “Fetishes“. Select the types of Fetishes that are related to your product. If the fetish does not exist, use the “Tags” component and our algorithm will add it based on your product and description. This selection is Optional.
Next we got “Apparels“. Select the types of clothing your Character(s) or Model(s) are wearing. If the Apparel does not exist, use the “Tags” component and our algorithm will add it based on your product and description. This selection is Optional.
Next we got “Models“. Select the Character or Model name from the list. If the Model does not exist, use the “Tags” component and our algorithm will add it based on your product and description. This selection is Optional.
Product Image and Gallery
Select “Set Product Image“, this is the sample image that is assigned to showcase your product. It’s also the image that will be shown on the website. Make sure that this is not the full resolution image, this should only be your preview image at a maximum width of 1024px.
If your product has multiple art pieces, photos or is a video and has lots of screenshots, select “Add Product Gallery Images” and upload all the images that are related to this product. Once uploaded, you are also able to move the images around, sorting them as you see fit. You don’t need Product Gallery if it’s a single image.
Publish, Draft and Scheduling
This is the final step. You can Publish your product or you can save as a Draft for later. If you want to set a schedule, you can set the date at which the product will be published.